100 Postcards for $11.95
Simple Truths by Larry Winget©
- Honesty is not just the best policy, it is the only policy.
- Your health is your most valuable asset.
- Your rewards are in direct proportion to your service.
- If your kids need to know it, it’s up to you to teach it to them.
- You are no better than your word.
- What you have is not as important as who you are.
- True friends love you but are tough on you.
- A person who doesn’t like animals is not to be trusted.
- Money matters. Learn how to earn it, save it, invest it and give it away.
- All the success in the world won’t matter if you compromise your integrity achieving it.
- Your thoughts, words and actions create your results.
- Life is short, have fun.